Under the glow of a flickering vapor lamp, your instructor scribbles plans for each week’s meeting of Digital Alchemists into this notebook.
(These are shared in the spirit of openness, but also to help his assistants in the room) (and to organize his own mind).
- Notes for Week 1.0: Get Started with This Digital Life, Digital Alchemy, and Networked Narratives
- Notes For Week 2.0: Digital Tracks, Being Tracked, and Tracking Trackers
- Notes for Week 3.0 Digital Art and the Fundamental Building Block of Photography
- Notes for Week 4.0: One Does Not Simply Make NetNarr Memes
- Notes for 5.0: Looking into (and out from) the Selfie